Skip to main content
Topic: 190's club (Read 125 times) previous topic - next topic

190's club

Im not sure if this is the best place for this but I thought I start one of these threads. I have been in the 190s club awhile so I thought id ask if anyone else is here too in the 190-199 range.. my weight is 195.7 and I hope I can reach the 180s club before Christmas.

Re: 190's club

Reply #1
I'm at exactly 190, so I am hoping to go to the 180s club this month.  I'd like to get to the low 180s by Christmas.  Do I get kicked out of the club once I reach the 180s?  I never joined a thread like this. 

Reply #2
Im not sure if this is the best place for this but I thought I start one of these threads.
Can't think of a better one.
Do I get kicked out of the club once I reach the 180s?
I like to think of it as more of a breaking out, happy to leave.  I started a 180s Club for you, hope to see you there soon.  And Andrew for Christmas!

Reply #3
Hi Stuck, I am 188.5 this morning, so I will probably be going up and down a bit for a few days, so will join you here for a bit, probably.  I feel like checking in with my body a few times a day has really helped.  Hope you are going great with your health! 

Reply #4
@Marsia  Its actually good when someone graduates to a lower weight and joins a new club. it's great to see people move on to lower weights. hopefully I will see you in the 180 club if I ever get there.

@alligatorob I think you will be in the 170s club soon enough dont get too comfortable in the 180 club.

Reply #5
Ok, but I like having company, so please join us soon!!

Reply #6
I would love to be your company but if I could jump clubs that fast id skip right over to the 120 lb club and throw you a rope.

rope doesn't sound fun enough id make it a waterside

Reply #7
I'd love a waterslide, but at 120, if I turned sideways, you would not see me anymore.  I am nearly 5'9", so my ideal weight is around 160.  Around 150, my face looks gaunt.  So if you are making us a waterslide, it needs at least 2 tubes - one to 120, and one to 160!  Can we have a lazy river, too for tubing?!

Reply #8
I'd love a waterslide, but at 120, if I turned sideways, you would not see me anymore.  I am nearly 5'9", so my ideal weight is around 160.  Around 150, my face looks gaunt.  So if you are making us a waterslide, it needs at least 2 tubes - one to 120, and one to 160!  Can we have a lazy river, too for tubing?!

Yes! the lazy river is a given.

Reply #9
my weight was back to 197 today. a little heartbroken I lost that 195 but oh well.

Reply #10
It will come back, Andrew. Keep trying :)

Reply #11
I hope so Cate.

Reply #12
I am back at 190.5, so joining you here again.  When I get to a new low weight, I need to stabilize there for a week or so, and sometimes my weight goes back up a little.  Don't panic, and just eat for maintaining the new low weight, and you'll get back down to it in a bit!  I think of it as a preview of coming attractions!

Reply #13
Seeing the 195 again would make me so happy.  Hopefully you will bounce back into the 180s soon enough. I love seeing people graduate to a lower weight club.

Reply #14
Good luck to everyone!