Skip to main content
Topic: 180's Club (Read 47 times) previous topic - next topic

180's Club

I've been stuck in the 180s for a long time now, hoping to make it out...  181 now, so if I can control the binge it could be soon.

Re: 180's Club

Reply #1
Thanks for starting a 180s club!  I am at 188.5 this morning, so I'll probably be vacillating between your club and Stuck's club for a bit.  I think doing a body/mind check in a few times a day is really helping me with not feeling like snacking lately.  I hope it goes really well with finding ways to get around binging, Rob!  

Reply #2
Haven't seen an update for rob. hopefully he will be able to kick off a 170s club soon.

Reply #3
I can't post here for a little while yet.  We went to a really good cafeteria full of good southern comfort food the other day, and it bumped me right back up into the 190's again.  I have to take it easy this week and get back down here!

Reply #4
Good luck to everyone!

Reply #5
189.5 today.  I need to take it easy on the shrimp bisque I just made.  Lots of veggies in it, but also whipping cream and pumpkin based!

Reply #6
187.4 this morning.  I haven't been eating a lot with this cold, but at least there's an upside - 2 lbs down.

Reply #7
 :cool:  187 for you.  :grouphug: