Skip to main content
Topic: New Icons (Read 51 times) previous topic - next topic

New Icons

I am slowly personalising the forum away from the "out of the box" look, I am working on the ember Icons at the moments

Re: New Icons

Reply #1
Did you change the colours, Tru? I looked earlier & found the colour intense but just had another look & it's fine. I don't think there are any add-ons that give us more options with smileys- not that I could see anyway. I don't really mind though, but I do have to be careful not to type in : grouphug : (but without the spaces). I had got used to typing in my emojis rather than waiting for them to load in the old forum. I don't mind this being basic at all. I don't do fancy. You have plenty on your plate as it is.

Reply #2
Did you change the colours, Tru? I looked earlier & found the colour intense but just had another look & it's fine. I don't think there are any add-ons that give us more options with smileys- not that I could see anyway. I don't really mind though, but I do have to be careful not to type in : grouphug : (but without the spaces). I had got used to typing in my emojis rather than waiting for them to load in the old forum. I don't mind this being basic at all. I don't do fancy. You have plenty on your plate as it is.

I will see abut adding group hug to the emojis

Reply #3
Thanks Tru. You're a gem. Fingers crossed would be good too.

Reply #4
List the emoji you would like brought over

Reply #5
Cross Fingers added

Reply #6
They’re not working for me I’m afraid! I sent you a message showing what I get when trying to add one.

Reply #7
It says * Undefined array key "emoji_selection" * for me.

Reply #8
Same

Reply #9
I will try to work out why today

Reply #10
I think I prefer not having the coloured titles as they’re too prominent & I find them a distraction rather than an enhancement.

Reply #11
ok, one problem at a time lol, bloody emojis grrr

What is everybody's preference for labels

Is there a member who would like to create some cool labels ?

Reply #12
Don't worry about emojis Tru. I'm happy doing this- *party* or *fingers crossed* It's not important. Do you think we need cool labels? I don't care about cool :)

Reply #13
I think I have the emojis sorted out, I had to remove an addon, I still need to re add all the standard ones and I cannot remember all the text shortcuts for including them so some emojis will be broken in old posts  :grouphug:

Reply #14
I love the grouphug one!